Ultimate Book Promotion Blitz Only $200 – Save $149
Limited Time Only
Includes $99 Book Buzz Promo, Guaranteed Book Reviews, Book Blog Blitz on at least 25 Blogs, and a NetGalley Listing for 30 Days.
These services separately would cost over $349
1) Book Must Be Fiction or Self-Help
2) Must be in eBook format on Amazon
3) Must already be released or available for pre-order on Amazon at the time the promotion starts
We use these requirements because they offer the best opportunity to promote your book in as many places as possible. Non-fiction titles generally do not do well with some aspects of this promotion.
4) We will also need a pdf, epub, and/or mobi file of each book for the Read for Review Program. Some reviewers prefer certain formats that why we ask you to send us all of the formats above that you have available.
5) We will need an ISBN number for the NetGalley listing. Can be a print ISBN or an ebook ISBN. We will also need either a pdf or epub file of the book for the NetGalley listng.
What You Get:
$99 Book Buzz Promo
With our $99 Book Buzz Promotion Service we want to get the most exposure for your book with our simple marketing campaign.
We focus on Postings, Online Exposure, Press, & Reviewers!!!
Online Book Marketing Exposure
- Post Books Online To BookBuzz.net, GoodReads, LibraryThing, AwesomeGang and More (more sites depend on the genre and price of your book). We also make sure your book’s information is correct and up to date on these sites as well.
- Post your book available for review to several lists and online groups
- If your book is $4.99 or less, we will also post it to a few newsletters to try and get more sales for a couple of days during our promotion.
Online Media Exposure
- Distribute press release to at least 3 online PR Sites
- Send Press Release electronically to 50 Book Reviewers
- Send Press Release electronically to 100 Bookstores (books available in print only)
- Search Engine Registration for your website
Social Media Exposure
- Marketing to 30,000+ book enthusiasts on Twitter
- Depending on your genre marketing to 5,000 – 20,000 people on Facebook.
PLUS – Virtual Book Blog Blitz – Normally $100
We will arrange a book blog blitz for your book.
With the Virtual Book Blitz your book will be featured on 25+ blogs in one day. This service books about three weeks out.
With the blog blitz you will get a personalized Tour Page. This will have complete information on the book and author including Buy Links, etc. You also get a Tour Badge and Banner, you can use these to promote on your own site and we will use these on all of the blogs running posts throughout the tour. They will link directly to the Tour Page.
PLUS – You will receive a one month NetGalley listing for your book. Promote Your Book to over 200,000 Readers! – Normally $100
NetGalley offers electronic galleys of books, both before and after their publication date, to 200,000 professional readers such as book reviewers, journalists, librarians, professors, booksellers, and bloggers. NetGalley is used by publishers and individual authors alike.
But Net Galley isn’t only for encouraging reviews! Titles hosted on NetGalley will also be available to librarians, book buyers, and media professionals, who use NetGalley to determine their summer reading lists, purchase orders, book recommendations, and more. Digital galleys can be read on all major reading devices and tablets (including the Kindle and iPad) and are protected files which cannot be shared.
Every book will be live in the database for one month, during which requests can be made at any point. Readers requesting the book know that they have one month to download and read the book before it is archived. Reviewers who download books onto their Kindle will be able to read and review the book even after it is no longer live, meaning reviews can come in even after the book has been archived.
When you choose to list your book with us on NetGalley, we send authors weekly updates on the status of their campaign, including the number of books requested and any new reviews that come in. Once the month is up and the book has been archived, we provide authors with a campaign summary report, indicating the number of people who downloaded the book and a recap of any reviews that came in during the month. This report will also include a list of the types of outlets that downloaded your books (reviewers, librarians, educators, media professionals and booksellers). Authors will have the freedom to use any reviews or coverage they receive however they’d like to promote their book! If you want to leave the book on NetGalley for longer than one month, let us know and we will let you know the added costs.
Keep in mind that because there is security on the file itself, NetGalley members cannot share, copy, or distribute your content.
Plus Read For Review Program with Guaranteed Reviews – Normally $50 for 5 Guaranteed Reviews
We will be reaching out to reviewers and bloggers who we’ve worked with in the past and offer a review copy in exchange for a review. Most of our reviewers only review fiction, so we unfortunately cannot offer this service for non-fiction titles.
We will handle the requests and we will handle the follow up.
With this service we will guarantee a certain number of reviews within a certain amount of time.
It’s a lot of work on our part, but it’s a great reward for the authors.
PLEASE NOTE: We cannot guarantee all positive reviews. We work to ensure that each reviewer enjoys the genre of your book, but if they don’t like the story, we cannot ask them to leave a positive review. That is unethical and we are not an unethical company.
We can simply help you reach reviewers and readers who are willing to leave a review.
This entire package takes 30 – 45 days to complete all aspects of the package.
Why This Promotion Works
You will have one person from our team, finding sites and submitting your book to those sites to get as much promotion for your book as we can. Press Releases will be generated and posted and if you are having a special discount, we will promote that as well.
We will be coordinating with bloggers who agree to post your book on their sites, creating links and getting your book as much exposure as possible.
Reach over 200,000 librarians, booksellers, educators, bloggers, reviewers, and media professionals with the NetGalley listing.
You are guaranteed to receive at least 5 new book reviews during the promotion period from reviewers and/or bloggers. Most books will have more than 5 new book reviews, but that is our guarantee.
You will receive periodic updates so that you can see how and when your book is being promoted.
Cost: $200 – Save $149