Our Full Marketing Package- Only $995
Reach Bloggers, Reviewers, Readers, Booksellers, The Media + Reach over 125,000+ Readers in print and digital magazines
Online Book Marketing Exposure
- Post Books Online To BookBuzz.net, LibraryThing, GoodReads, Shelfari and More.
- We will also submit your book to a few newsletters to try and get more sales for a couple of days during our promotion. We will let you know which newsletters include your book in their mailings once it’s scheduled or once it goes out. We cannot guarantee how many newsletters will include your book, but we will submit it to at least 5 newsletters (at least one of these is a paid newsletter, but we will handle the cost on our end)
- Book Blitz Tour For Your Book on at Least 15 blogs, may be over 20 blogs, on one day during our promotions – we will do a $5.00 Amazon.com gift card giveaway with this tour so that readers will be more likely to pay attention to your book. (for fiction titles only)
- Book Tour – 2 Week Virtual Book Tour with Reviews (fiction titles only)
Send Press Release electronically to 100 Bookstores (if the book is available in print or an extra 100 reviewers/bloggers/book clubs if your book is only available in ebook format, If your book is available in print, we can also contact bookstores and libraries in your region to inquire about setting up book signings if you are interested in this.)
- Create a Media Kit For Your Book (see example)
- Author Q&A Interview – We have a list of questions that authors can choose to answer if they would like an Author Q&A listed on our website. You can choose which questions you’d like to answer and submit them to us for posting online.
- List Your Book On NetGalley for two months (we will need a pdf or epub file of the book for this promotion, the book must have an ISBN number to be listed on NetGalley)
- We will contact reviewers who work with us and we will guarantee at least 3 new book reviews within 3 weeks of your order
- Post and run an ebook Giveaway on LibraryThing with hopes of getting more reviews for your book (we will need an epub, pdf of mobi file of your book for this promotion)
- Post your book available for review to several lists and online groups.
- Send Press Release electronically to 50 Book Reviewers
Online Media Exposure
- Create and Distribute press release to at least 3 online PR Sites
- Search Engine Registration for your website
Social Media Exposure
- Marketing to 30,000+ book enthusiasts on Twitter
- Depending on your genre marketing to 5,000 – 20,000 people on Facebook.
Plus PR Placement on Search Engines
Extra exposure with guaranteed placement of your press release on Google, Yahoo, MSN , Alexa, AllTheWeb, Altavista, ASK Jeeves, Hoovers, & Much, Much More!!!!
Plus – Google News
Your press release is distributed to Google News Service.
****Plus – TARGETED PRESS RELEASE DISTRIBUTION!!
Reach TARGETED Journalists & Media For Your Specific Genre and Region Distributed from Our Confidential Media Database.
Your press release will be distributed to media contacts, magazines and newspaper editors in your region and to those who write about your genre.
Each list of media contacts is unique because we target the media based on where you live and what you write about. If there aren’t a lot of media contacts in your specific city/state, we expand to the region to grab as many pertinent contacts as we can. Targeted Lists get better results.
We even send you a copy of your targeted media list with name, publication/company, address, phone number and email address. You will receive this list in pdf format within 2 to 3 business days after the press release is distributed. This service alone is worth over $299 if a PR Firm were to distribute the release for you.
Publishers Weekly Select Print & Digital Magazine Ad
With this ad, your book receives an announcement listing in PW Select, the monthly supplement dedicated to the self-publishing industry and bound into the print and digital editions of Publishers Weekly. Your book cover and synopsis of the book will appear in front of thousands of book-sellers, librarians, agents, publishers, film producers and production companies. Publishers Weekly’s weekly print edition boasts 16,000+ subscribers with a pass-along rate of 4.25 readers per issue and is read by more than 68,000 booksellers, publishers, public and academic librarians, wholesalers, distributors, educators, agents and writers.
“Your book will appear in:
– Publishers Weekly’s print and digital edition
– the home page of PublishersWeekly.com
– the home page of BookLife.com
– BookLife’s weekly email newsletter to 10,000 recipients
– BookLife’s Twitter and Facebook channels
– a listing of your book in Publishers Weekly’s special announcements database powered by Edelweiss which reaches tens of thousands of booksellers, librarians and reviewers
InD’tale eMag Digital Ad
About the Magazine:
Since its launch in May of 2012, InD’tale has grown at an incredible rate and is fast becoming THE place to look for cutting edge information, top echelon interviews, honest and professional book reviews, interesting and entertaining articles, even educational columns to answer any questions one might have.
50,000+ Monthly Readers, 200,000+ Monthly Page Views, 5,400+ Facebook Followers, 5,500+ Twitter Followers
Your book will be advertised in the digital magazine with book cover, book details and a small description. We will also include your website address or twitter handle if you have one.
BTS Book Reviews eMag Digital Ad
About the Magazine:
“BTS offers readers an exciting free guide to great reading. Within each issue readers will find book reviews, columns, author interviews, sneak peeks, and industry information. Within the pages of our digital magazine, we offer affordable promotion opportunities for authors including ads, covers, and features.
Our online magazine is offered free to all readers to maximize our audience. BTS Book Reviews is often shared via multiple social media outlets, which extends our reach far beyond most magazines’ subscriber bases.”
Each issue receives between 50,000 and 60,000 views during the time it is featured. But back issues are just as popular with readers, driving up views on some of the older issues to over 90,000. What this means for you is that no ad or feature in this digital magazine ever expires or goes away. It’s always online and available to every reader.
Your advertisement will be a 1/4 page full color ad that includes the book cover, a description of the book and one link to your website.
By placing an ad with BTS Book Reviews, your book will also be eligible for a possible review by one of the BTS Book Reviews reviewers. Reviewers for BTS will request a review copy if they are interested.
Southern Writers Magazine Print and Digital Magazine Ad
About the Magazine:
Southern Writers Magazine is not just for Southern Writers, they distribute their magazine at various conferences across the country. Their circulation numbers are currently over 50,000 and they gave out over 13,000 free print and digital copies in 2014. They are big supporters of writer’s conferences and have donated online year subscriptions for the conferences to use as door prizes and giveaways. They are currently working on a project where they can offer to every library a free online issue of the magazine.
By advertising in this magazine you will reach a wide audience of writers, readers and professionals in the book industry.
Your book will be advertised with the book cover, book details and a small description. We will also include your website address or twitter handle if you have one.
Reach over 125,000+ readers booksellers, publishers, public and academic librarians, wholesalers, distributors, educators, agents and writers with all four magazine advertisements.
With all of the services included in this order, the value of the package is over $1400
Order now for only $995
book promotion, book reviews, book marketing, self-published authors, self-published books, promote your book, promote my book, free book reviews, paid book reviews, NetGalley, netgalley reviews, promote romance book, promote mystery book, promote fantasy book, promote non-fiction, book marketing, ultimate book marketing, book marketing package, xlibris books, author solutions, trafford publishing, balboa press, tate publishing, working with authors, get interviews, magazine placement, media interviews, public relations, book pr, pr by the book, book expo, promote your books, book listings, book listing, free book listing, promote self-published books, self-publishing, find a publisher, print on demand, helping authors,