We’ve learned over the years there are great ways to promote romance novels that don’t always work for other genres. When we promote romance novels, we take into consideration reviews, pricing, target audience, and more.
We have packages that include a NetGalley listing for more reviews, a book blitz to reach a wider audience, and print ads.
We can even submit your book to BookLife, ReadersFavorite, TheRomanceReview, SanFrancisco Book Review, Night Owl Reviews, and more depending on the specific romance genre.
These are the best packages for Romance Novels:
This package includes reviews, NetGalley listing, book blitz on blogs, online marketing, newsletter marketing, author interview and much more.
Great for Newly Released, Soon to be Released Books, ebooks that are having an upcoming discount or free period (we need at least two weeks advance notice for free/discounted books), and for authors who want an overall marketing campaign for their novel….. Learn More
Reach Bloggers, Reviewers, Readers, Booksellers, The Media + Reach over 125,000+ Readers in print and digital magazines
Online Book Marketing Exposure
- Post Books Online To BookBuzz.net, LibraryThing, GoodReads, Shelfari and More.
- We will also submit your book to a few newsletters to try and get more sales for a couple of days during our promotion. We will let you know which newsletters include your book in their mailings once it’s scheduled or once it goes out. We cannot guarantee how many newsletters will include your book, but we will submit it to at least 5 newsletters (at least one of these is a paid newsletter, but we will handle the cost on our end)
- Book Blitz Tour For Your Book on at Least 15 blogs, may be over 20 blogs, on one day during our promotions – we will do a $5.00 Amazon.com gift card giveaway with this tour so that readers will be more likely to pay attention to your book. (for fiction titles only)
- Book Tour – 2 Week Virtual Book Tour with Reviews (fiction titles only)
Send Press Release electronically to 100 Bookstores (if the book is available in print or an extra 100 reviewers/bloggers/book clubs if your book is only available in ebook format, If your book is available in print, we can also contact bookstores and libraries in your region to inquire about setting up book signings if you are interested in this.)
- Create a Media Kit For Your Book (see example)
- Author Q&A Interview – We have a list of questions that authors can choose to answer if they would like an Author Q&A listed on our website. You can choose which questions you’d like to answer and submit them to us for posting online.
- List Your Book On NetGalley for two months (we will need a pdf or epub file of the book for this promotion, the book must have an ISBN number to be listed on NetGalley)
- We will contact reviewers who work with us and we will guarantee at least 3 new book reviews within 3 weeks of your order
- Post and run an ebook Giveaway on LibraryThing with hopes of getting more reviews for your book (we will need an epub, pdf of mobi file of your book for this promotion)
- Post your book available for review to several lists and online groups.
- Send Press Release electronically to 50 Book Reviewers
And Much, Much More …. Learn More
All of our campaigns are designed with the author in mind. We want to be able to help you not only promote your book, but get more reviews, and reach readers who may not have heard about your books. We are finding new resources each day to market romance novels and we are excited to possibly offer more services to romance authors in the near future.