With our Book Buzz Promotion Service we want to get the most exposure for your book with our simple marketing campaign.
We focus on Postings, Online Exposure, Press, & Reviewers!!! All for $99
Online Book Marketing Exposure
- Post Books Online To BookBuzz.net, GoodReads, LibraryThing, AwesomeGang and More (more sites depend on the genre and price of your book). We also make sure your book’s information is correct and up to date on these sites as well.
- Post your book available for review to several lists and online groups
- If your book is $4.99 or less, we will also post it to a few newsletters to try and get more sales for a couple of days during our promotion.
Online Media Exposure
- Distribute press release to at least 3 online PR Sites
- Send Press Release electronically to 50 Book Reviewers
- Send Press Release electronically to 100 Bookstores (books available in print only)
- Search Engine Registration for your website
Social Media Exposure
- Marketing to 30,000+ book enthusiasts on Twitter
- Depending on your genre marketing to 5,000 – 20,000 people on Facebook.
We post your book to several online sites such as Shelfari, NewBookJournal, Library Thing, Awesome Gage and/or GoodReads.
We distribute a press release about your book online through at least three different PR portals. (Free-Press-Release.com, PRLog.org, CNN Ireport, MyPRGenie.com, and/or PR.com
We send information about your book to 100 bookstores that might be interested in your book. ** If your book is available only as an ebook, we email 100 extra reviewers and bloggers to generate interest for your book.
If you have a website, we will also register it with the search engines.
With this campaign you reach a wide audience with a low budget.
(not available with this promotion)You may want to also consider adding a NetGalley listing to your order for only $100 more.
book promotion, book reviews, book marketing, self-published authors, self-published books, promote your book, promote my book, free book reviews, paid book reviews, NetGalley, netgalley reviews, promote romance book, promote mystery book, promote fantasy book, promote non-fiction, book marketing, ultimate book marketing, book marketing package, xlibris books, author solutions, trafford publishing, balboa press, tate publishing, working with authors, get interviews, magazine placement, media interviews, public relations, book pr, pr by the book, book expo, promote your books, book listings, book listing, free book listing, promote self-published books, self-publishing, find a publisher, print on demand, helping authors,