Limited Time Only
This package includes reviews, NetGalley listing, book blog blitz, online marketing, newsletter marketing, author interview and much more.
Great for Newly Released or Soon to be Released Books, ebooks that are having an upcoming discount or free period (we need at least two weeks advance notice for free/discounted books), and for authors who want an overall marketing campaign for their novel.
We’ve done some research and have put together this limited time only package that will help authors reach the largest audience as possible through a variety of marketing avenues and services.
We do have to schedule certain aspects of this service, so we normally need the first two weeks of the 60 day blitz to get things ready for the promotion. We will send reports periodically during the 60 days to keep you up to date on where and how we are promoting your book. If all of the services in the package are completed before the 60 days are up, we will send you a final report once everything has been completed.
In order to do this effectively, we have realized what books this service will work best for. Here’s our guidelines:
- Only Fiction Titles (this is because many of the services listed in this promo will not work well for non-fiction titles)
- Must be in eBook format on Amazon (the book can also be in print, we do market both formats in our promotions and the book can be available on other sites, but it must be on Amazon)
- eBook format must be available for $5.99 or less (many of the sites we promote to require the ebook be $5.99 or less)
- Must already be released or available for pre-order on Amazon at the time the promotion starts (if you have a book coming out soon, you can purchase this now and then use it later.)
What’s included in this All Out Book Blitz Promo:
Online Book Marketing Exposure
- Post Books Online To BookBuzz.net, LibraryThing, GoodReads, Shelfari and More.
- We will also submit your book to a few newsletters to try and get more sales for a couple of days during our promotion. We will let you know which newsletters include your book in their mailings once it’s scheduled or once it goes out. We cannot guarantee how many newsletters will include your book, but we will submit it to at least 5 newsletters (at least one of these is a paid newsletter, but we will handle the cost on our end)
- Book Blitz Tour For Your Book on at Least 15 blogs, may be over 20 blogs, on one day during our promotions.
- Send Press Release electronically to 100 Bookstores (if the book is available in print or an extra 100 reviewers/bloggers/book clubs if your book is only available in ebook format, If your book is available in print, we can also contact bookstores and libraries in your region to inquire about setting up book signings if you are interested in this.)
- Create a Media Kit For Your Book (see example)
- an Author Q&A listed on our website. You can choose which questions you’d like to answer and submit them to us for posting online.
- List Your Book On NetGalley for one month (we will need a pdf or epub file of the book for this promotion, the book must have an ISBN number to be listed on NetGalley)
- We will contact reviewers who work with us and we will guarantee at least 3 new book reviews during our book promotion period
- Post and run an ebook Giveaway on LibraryThing with hopes of getting more reviews for your book – This is optional (we will need an epub, pdf of mobi file of your book for this promotion)
- Post your book available for review to several lists and online groups.
- Send Press Release electronically to 50 Book Reviewers
Online Media Exposure
- Create and Distribute press release to at least 3 online PR Sites
- Search Engine Registration for your website
Social Media Exposure
- Marketing to 30,000+ book enthusiasts on Twitter
- Depending on your genre marketing to 5,000 – 20,000 people on Facebook.
With all of the services included in this order, the value of the package is over $450 – save $150 by ordering this 60 day Book Blitz Package.
book promotion, book reviews, book marketing, self-published authors, self-published books, promote your book, promote my book, free book reviews, paid book reviews, NetGalley, netgalley reviews, promote romance book, promote mystery book, promote fantasy book, promote non-fiction, book marketing, ultimate book marketing, book marketing package, xlibris books, author solutions, trafford publishing, balboa press, tate publishing, working with authors, get interviews, magazine placement, media interviews, public relations, book pr, pr by the book, book expo, promote your books, book listings, book listing, free book listing, promote self-published books, self-publishing, find a publisher, print on demand, helping authors,