$199 In-Depth Book Buzz Promotion + NetGalley
$199 Book Buzz Promo + FREE NetGalley Listing (Save $100)
Limited Spots Available
With our In Depth Book Buzz Promotion Service we want to get the most exposure for your book with our expanded marketing campaign.
You receive everything in our $99 Book Buzz Service:
Online Book Marketing Exposure
- Post Books Online To BookBuzz.net, GoodReads, LibraryThing, AwesomeGang, Book Launch and More (more sites depend on the genre and price of your book). We also make sure your book’s information is correct and up to date on these sites as well.
- Post your book available for review to several lists and online groups
- If your book is $4.99 or less, we will also post it to a few newsletters to try and get more sales for a couple of days during our promotion.
Online Media Exposure
- Distribute press release to at least 3 online PR Sites
- Send Press Release electronically to 50 Book Reviewers
- Send Press Release electronically to 100 Bookstores
- Search Engine Registration for your website
Social Media Exposure
- Marketing to 30,000+ book enthusiasts on Twitter
- Depending on your genre marketing to 5,000 – 20,000 people on Facebook.
Plus – Extra Bookstores – Marketing to an extra 100 Bookstores. If your book is only available as an ebook, we will email 200 extra reviewers about your book.
Plus BOOK CLUBS – Market your your book to at least 20 book clubs
Plus We will Create a Printable Promo Sheet or Sell Sheet for your book.
With this campaign you reach a wider audience of readers, bookstores, book clubs and reviewers.
Plus NetGalley Listing – One Month
book promotion, book reviews, book marketing, self-published authors, self-published books, promote your book, promote my book, free book reviews, paid book reviews, NetGalley, netgalley reviews, promote romance book, promote mystery book, promote fantasy book, promote non-fiction, book marketing, ultimate book marketing, book marketing package, xlibris books, author solutions, trafford publishing, balboa press, tate publishing, working with authors, get interviews, magazine placement, media interviews, public relations, book pr, pr by the book, book expo, promote your books, book listings, book listing, free book listing, promote self-published books, self-publishing, find a publisher, print on demand, helping authors,